With warmer weather approaching, spring is the perfect time for general house cleaning.
That means cleaning your HVAC system is mandatory. Regular maintenance is the key to HVAC’s longevity.
If you do it now, then you will not have to worry about your HVAC system when the summer and heat stroke.
You will be carefree, enjoying lemonade in the comfort of your cool home.
You can do it by yourself, however, it is easier and sometimes cheaper to leave it to HVAC professionals.
We are presenting you both, the DIY and Professional Checklist.
DIY HVAC Maintenance Checklist:
If you decide to do it yourself, here is the list of things that you will need to check:
- The indoor air filters – change them regularly
- The outdoor unit and condenser – remove any debris or obstacle around the unit, trim the plants and clean around the unit
- AC condensation pipe – you can clean it with vinegar as it is antibacterial and it removes any undesirable odors
- The thermostat – change the batteries if needed
Professional HVAC Maintenance Checklist:
In case you want to play safe and smart, don’t hesitate to contact one of our HVAC professionals. This is the HVAC professional checklist to make sure you are carefree during the upcoming season. We are checking on the next things:
- Visual check of the whole HVAC system
- Inspecting for air blockages and potential air leaks
- Electric components and wires
- The thermostat – to make sure that is working and reading the right temperature
- The levels of carbon monoxide
- Repairs – we will do repairs only after consulting with you
If you think that your HVAC system needs professional cleaning, feel free to CONTACT US.
AAA Cleaning Services INC offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.